Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Miss Malainy

Oh Malainy!
Today I was so proud of you. You made a "grandma's" day! We were at the library for children's story time. After story time, an older "grandma" came into the library, looked at you and said, "Well, hello there little dear." She put her arms out, and instead of turning your head or running back to me, you ran straight into her arms and allowed her to lift you up. She had a little trouble lifting you up, due to the fact that you have gained some weight and she was a frail "grandma." Then you proceeded to give her a big smooch on the cheek, and I swear I almost saw tears in the "grandma's" eyes. She thanked you and put you down and you carried on your own way. "Grandma" got ready to leave and she waved goodbye to you, and again, you ran over to her and gave her this huge hug. Malainy, never lose that sweetness and joy. I love you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home